Dr. Vernekar is the founder of Columbus Children's Clinic. She completed her residency from Lincoln Medical Center, NY in 2011, and has been practicing pediatrics ever since serving the local Columbus and Phenix City area for over 11 years. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, member of Georgia Chapter and is Board certified in General Pediatrics. She has been on the pediatric faculty since 2012 and currently serves as the Chair for the Pediatric Department at Piedmont Columbus Regional Hospital. When not working Dr. Vernekar spends time reading, exercising, cooking, and spending time with family.
- Dr. Lucienne Valcourt received her Medical degree from SUNY- HSCAB in Brooklyn, NY in 1992. She completed her General Pediatrics Residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, NY.
- Dr. Valcourt is a Board Certificate Pediatrician and has been in practices for more than 25 years.
- Dr. Valcourt is married and has 3 adult children. In her spare time, She likes to travel, read, run and play tennis.
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Staff Member of Piedmont Columbus Regional
- Medical Licensure: Georgia and Alabama
Dr. Shobha Haridas, a Board Certified Pediatrician ,completed her residency program in Pediatrics from St. Luke’s -Roosevelt Hospital Center, NY and Howard University Hospital , Washington, D.C in 1998 . She is a fellow of the American Academy of pediatrics.
She practiced general pediatrics in the Kentucky and West Virginia for 23 years before moving to Columbus, GA to be close to family. She lives with her husband and enjoys traveling, gardening, and reading in her spare time.
Ms. Priscila Neil has nearly two decades of dedicated service and experience as a board certified physician assistant in pediatrics. Her wealth of knowledge is matched only by her exceptional rapport with children and families. Patients consistently express their admiration for her compassionate care and warm demeanor. In her leisure hours, she chooses to spend quality time with her beloved family, read and travel
8 am to 12 pm
12 pm to 1 pm
1 pm to 5:30 pm